1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Switching cell providers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Aug 27, 2007
    West Central Florida
    Any suggestions? I now have verizon. Live in Pittsburgh but going to Florida and other traveling. Thanks, Bulge.
  2. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Jan 28, 2007
    OK, let me first say I am a litte prejudice in this matter!

I whole heartedly recommend T-Mobile! Their 3G network is second to none, they are launching 4g all over the country this year, and just plain kicks AT&T, Sprint, Cricket, and Boost Mobile's butt in every catagory. They have won the JD Powers award 6 of the last 8 years in customer service! The company's focus is totally towards the individual and family plan. They have been Florida longer than anyone else, just under a different name, as T-Mobile bought out Powertel a long time ago.

My Prejudice, you may ask????? I work for them, I am a Field Service Engineer out of San Diego, California. T-Mobile is a great company, I worked for Cingular and AT&T previousily..No camparison, go back no way~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.