1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Swiss vote to keep army guns at home

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mrskeet410, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

link above

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Typical liberal smack... Of course it is the guns that is causing the higher suicide rate... Get rid of the guns and everyone becomes a happy camper... NOT...

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

OK, they don't have a gun any more. There are clff's, tall buldings, I can crash my car in a tree, bridge, buildng, take drugs, cut my rists, have a cop shoot me or something else. If want to kill myself I'm going to do it. What they need to do is get the people the help they need. Not take the guns away.

4. porky

porky TS Member

Don't forget, in Europe, the elderly,physically disabled, children born with health problems and down sydrome are euthanized, have doctor assisted suicides, etc. These aren't included on the list they produce where people kill themselves without the help of a doctor. Actual deaths prior to people actually expiring due to age, are much, much higher than anyone here can suspect. This is another of the health care bill's objectives for the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.