1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Swine Flu Vaccine

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by fssberson, Oct 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

So the government had two years to plan for the swine flu epidemic and vaccine is still not available. To date, over 1,000 people dead from the outbreak and Obama now declares an emergency. This is the same government that wants to manage national health care??? How about the government manage health care for Democrats and leave Republicans alone... That would thin out the population quickly. Fred

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

109 hits and not one comment... must all be democrats.

3. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

maybe we're speechless?

I'm thinking if this would'a happened under Dubya's watch the mainstream media would have him hung in effigy by now......

John C. Saubak

4. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

1,000 don't mean anything, there is no epidemic, nor is there any alarm for a national emergency for the swine flu. Whats more important is the real reason why he declared a national emergency.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

"Never let a good crisis go to waste..........."

6. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJiTStZtrlE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QJiTStZtrlE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Kind of funny that they want everyone innoculated, yet the first daughters have not gotten their shots.....hmmmm..

8. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

I don't think it matters one little bit. Old Cowboy, nobody cares about Bush and his screw-ups anymore, regardless of whose fault it was (and I believe this is definitely NOT a political issue on either end), it matters not.
    -Trappy

9. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

What good is the vaccine now?

I'm the only one in my family that hasn't gotten the H1N1 so far.... Too late for my family.

I refuse to get flu shots, so I'll continue to take my chances.

SW

10. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Amazing fact. 1,000's lined up and recieved H1N1 shots in Detroit this last weekend BUT but no vaccine available out state for the children let alone adults. What political bullshit!!!!

Don

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Now it's political. When there was a shortage of vaccine a few years ago, John Kerry (blecccch!) SAID IT WAS bUSH'S FAULT, AND HTHAT HE HAD "TURNED HIS BACK ON THE HEALTH OF THE NATION".

What's Kerry saying now?

No one should have to put up with the two faced lying bastards that are in office now.

I will get the regular flu vaccine, not the H1N1.

HM

12. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Got my regular flu shot a couple of weeks ago at the local drug store. No wait, no lines, no charge. My family doctor still didn't get a vaccine delivery. HMB

13. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I got my regular seasonal flu shot free at the local VA clinic a couple of weeks ago, they said it'd prob'ly be sometime in November before they'll have the H1N1 flu shot available. I plan to get one if the bug don't get to me first.

John C. Saubak

14. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

30,000 people a year die from influenza and there have been only 1,000 people that have died year to date from H1N1....What epidemic? If this is an epidemic then we have one every year! You can draw your own conclusion...The Doctors I have spoke to said this is being blown way out of proportion and is creating unnecessary concern!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.