1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** SWFA-Great Customer Service ***

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JimBailey, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Hello from Denver,

I just wanted to let everyone out there know about a great place to deal with that gives great customer service also.

I recently ordered a set of Leupold QRW, 30mm Medium height rings from SWFA in Red Oak, TX.I wasn't sure of what height to get so I ordered a medium height ring, and as would be the case they are too low. I sent them an email telling them of the issue and requested an RA number.

I stated that I needed the rings ASAP and they can bill me for a new set and then issue me a credit when they received the original order back. Received an email back from Catrina giving me an RA number and stating that they would just send out the other rings and would not do another transaction. As long as they received the original ring order back within 10 days, it would just be a trade out.

I don't know of anybody else out there, but I have never had this happen to me before. It is nice to deal with people that still trust someone and rely on their word!

In case anyone wants to do business with these folks I have added their URL. Oh'did I mention thay also have great prices!

Jim Bailey

2. slodsm

slodsm Member

Jim you're not alone. I love having SWFA in my backyard. They are a great group of guys (and girls) to deal with for all things optics.

3. Butler

Butler TS Member

Jim. are you putting the scope on your handicap gun or the doubles gun, sounds kind of crazy to me Jim Butler

4. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Hey Jim,

How you doing up there in beautiful Wyoming? I am actually putting a scope on my AR! I need all the help I can get these days. I can't see s**t and can't hit s**t either.

If I get attacked I might be able to scare them to death!!

Just shooting a little trap and sporting clays once in a while. Punching some hole in paper. Not shooting too well I might add. Can't hit what I can't see!! Having a lot of problems with my eyes and haven't figured out the cause yet. New glasses did not help as my eyes keep changing and constantly have issues with blurred vision (no beverages involved).

Did you boys get to shoot Jesse's shoot?

Jim

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    If you're having problems with shifting eye focus you might want to get a diabetes check.

6. JimBailey

JimBailey Member

Thanks for the advice Brian. I did get a diabetes check and the news was not good. Have type 2 diabetes and am now on medication and a diet change. It is going to take a while to get straightened out but . . . it took a long while to get into this condition!

I sure I will get back some of what I lost.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.