1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet old Wirehaired for adoption in Prescott Az

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    If anyone knows someone who would like a sweet old girl in the Prescott area:
    I will pay the adoption fee if someone would like to have her. wireguy

Here's your chance to make a difference in a senior's life. Paco's needs are simple: Love, respect, a nice warm place in your home, a fenced yard, mild exercise and a good diet to keep her weight at a healthy level. Paco's foster mom says: "Paco is such a dream to have around. Her eyes never fail to turn me to mush. She's got grace, dignity and a friskiness that shows when she romps the woods in our yard. At age twelve I think Paco's got life figured out: Wake up, go outside for business, come in for breakfast and then a nice walk, then take a series of long naps near your people while they do human things, and so on." To meet Paco Girl please fill out an application and email it to Joellyn at joellynaz@yahoo.com

UAF requires a home visit to ensure the best placement for all our dogs & puppies Also a fenced in yard is a must...

UAF has a pay it forward system. Adoption fee donations help all dogs & cats that we rescue and helps pay for medical, housing and spay/neuter. Adoption fee is $125.00 includes shots & Spay/neuter

Paco Girl's Contact Info
    If you would like to meet Paco Girl, please download the questionnaire, fill it out and email it to Joellyn at joellynaz@yahoo.com If you have questions you can email Joellyn at joellynaz@yahoo.com however, in order to meet Paco Girl you must fill out the questionnaire and email it to Joellyn.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.