1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SWAROVSKI SCOPE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Terminator, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terminator

Terminator TS Member

Hi. I know this is way off topic but, does anyone here know what the difference is
    between the Swarovski Habicht AV and the newer Z3 and Z5 scopes?

Thank you in advance

2. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Swarovski Habicht AV

•BR reticle provides precision in your target acquisition
    •High-light gathering optical system for enhanced sharpness and image quality
    •Quick-focus eyepiece helps you acquire a target quickly and easily
    •Comes equipped with a slender eyepiece for compact mounting
    •Extra-large eye relief means you have protection against recoil

Z5 - NEW 1-INCH RIFLE SCOPE
    The new 1-inch scope with 5x zoom from SWAROVSKI OPTIK delivers performance that has only rarely been achieved previously by any other rifle scope of the 30 mm class. The slim, compact Z5 rifle scopes are designed for harsh everyday hunting and they are reliable companions in many hunting situations. The scopes will be available in the 3.5-18x44 and 5-25x52. It will also be available in a wide range of standard reticles, long range reticles and the SWAROVSKI OPTIK Ballistic Turret.

Z5 rifle scope

Z3 - 1-INCH RIFLE SCOPE IN A NEW SLIM DESIGN
    With the new redesign, SWAROVSKI OPTIK focused on the essential needs of the hunter. The AV scope from SWAROVSKI OPTIK has proven itself over many years and this new scope takes all of those rugged, compact, and reliable features and put them in a new compact shape.
    Improved anti-reflective lens coatings deliver the highest optical performance in all light conditions.

Z3 rifle scope

3. Model12

Model12 Member

Z3 has a multiplication factor of 3 & Z5 5. ie 3.5-10 vs 3.5-18

4. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Save up and buy a Schmidt and Bender.

EE

5. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

SWAROVSKI: Great company. I destroyed a scope and they offered to fix it for free or replace with new for $100 (I did the $100 deal). Recently I sent a scope in after almost 10 years of abuse on a light weight 300 Ultra Mag. I just wanted them to check it. At no charge they completely went through it, recoated the tube and replaced all the glass with new coated lens at No Charge (Not even postage). You cannot get better service than that. AJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

improvement to z3 swarovski over the habicht

is the swarovski z3 scope the same as 1inch av scope

swarovski habicht verses z3 scope