1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Swarovski Hi Def spotting scope FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by windsurferlawman, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windsurferlawman

windsurferlawman Member

0   0   0

For sale or trade: Swarovski Angled 20-60x65 angled hi defination spotting scope, used on 2 sheep hunts. I also have a Cabelas pistol grip tripod and a soft lense cover for the big end so it doesnt get scratched in your pack.

This scope is basically brand new with no scratches, dings, dents, or anything such as that. I've used it two times on hunts out west and it has sat in the safe wanting to go hunting again.

I have about $2500 into this scope and am willing to sell it for $2000 shipped or trade for a hi quality AR style predator rifle. I am hoping to find something from a smaller shop such as specialized dynamics or similar and am not really looking for something your brother in laws friend made from parts he had laying around. I'm mostly interested in a 17 or 20 caliber, but am willing to consider any offers. If it is an up or down trade im fine with that as well. I would also consider a bolt gun if it was real nice. not looking for a stevens.

i can email pics and will try to remember how to post them here as well.

thanks,

michael

2. windsurferlawman

windsurferlawman Member

0   0   0

try this picture loading thing...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. windsurferlawman

windsurferlawman Member

0   0   0

4. windsurferlawman

windsurferlawman Member

0   0   0

price drop to 1900 plus shipping.

5. windsurferlawman

windsurferlawman Member

0   0   0

back to the top, one last time at 1800 then im keeping it....

6. andybull

andybull Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I was going to PM you regarding your price, but since it seems as though you are getting discouraged that the scope hasn't sold I'll just make it public.

I looked for the price online giving the description on this tread and came up with a price of $1650.00 for the scope. If I buy used, on most items, I'm looking to pay about 50% of retail. Your price seems to match close to what anyone can buy online any day of the week.

7. joneseboy

joneseboy Member

0   0   0

Not to harp on you but andybull is right. The most "reasonable" amount you should get out of it is about $1300 high side. I've been shooting outdoor long distance prone for 22 years and also at Camp Perry every summer and I use a high quality spotting scope for every shot to dope the wind.

8. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

0   0   0

Joneseboy,

What is the preferred brand of spotting scope in your sport?

Thanks,
    K-EIGHTY

9. joneseboy

joneseboy Member

0   0   0

K-EIGHTY
    I have been using a KAWA 80mm with 27mag eye piece. It is last generation and KAWA is heavily used on the line. You can find some old Unertl spotting scopes as well.
    The cheep ones just don't pick up the mirage the way I like to see it when doping the wind.

10. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

If this had the HD glass in it, they command a bit more money than the standard Swaro spotter. IIRC, new they retailed in the mid 2's.

11. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

These are sweet scopes I have one and love it

12. windsurferlawman

windsurferlawman Member

0   0   0

right now they are 2189 at cabelas where are you finding them for less? this is the hi def and it has a very expensive tripod. if i cant get at least 1800 im keeping it and will gladly do so. ive got a little over 2500 into is with everything.

13. windsurferlawman

windsurferlawman Member

0   0   0

Sold-

thanks.

michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.