1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Swap Meet at Downers Grove SC

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by k1200ltc509, Mar 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Downers Grove Sportsmans Club located in beautiful Morris, Illinois will be holding a Hunting and Fishing Swapmeet on Saturday May 8th from 9am until 3pm at the Club which is located at 4700 Old Stage Road in Morris, Il. Please hunting and fishing related items ONLY!

The cost of a table will be $15.00, and must be paid by April 30th. Please PM me for particulars of where to send table fees. Space is limited, about 25% of the alloted spaces are gone already.

Lunch will be available for purchase on the grounds, and will be served by the DGSC AIM kids to raise money for their team this year!

All federal, state, and local laws must be observed by buyers and sellers.

Thanks for the interest, Rick Gibbs

2. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Hey Rick... You let riff-raff from the NOrht come to this? Adn If yo see a wayward Hillmer stocked 1100 being paraded around you call me will ya?

Thanks Rick. Jack

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Jackie (SVEN), let me know when you are going to be down and I will arrange for the veeca from the nort. And the kids are gonna serve some brats that day. Come to the GA we have room! RG

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

A few tables are left. I ave had a lot of inquiries. First come, first served. Thanks for all of the interest. Advertised in the Outdoor Notebook, local radio, and the internet. Going to make this an annual event. RG

6. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Only 2 tables left, Please contact me asap if you wish one. Lunch will be provided by the AIM KIDS SHOOTERS of DGSC.

Zara you coming out or not? RG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.