1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SWAP 32" for a 30" ULTRA XT barrel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vegas blaster, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

Willing to trade my shiny bore 32" O/U barrel off my ULTRA XT for your comparable 30" O/U barrel. Invector Plus threaded and ported. Located in Las Vegas, NV would prefer to do 'in person' swap if possible. Thanx, Jeff K.
    [​IMG]

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

SWAP 32

Careful, Browning barrels just don't interchange most of the time. If fitting is needed it can be quite expensive.

ss

3. showdawg

showdawg TS Member

SWAP 32

I have traded barrels on two different guns, Traded XT Barrels with one guy, & several years ago I traded barrels with a guy on "Special Trap" got lucky because both worked.

Showdawg

4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

SWAP 32

One thing about it, if it don't fit you can pull out your hammer and file. LOL.

5. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

SWAP 32

thats why I was hoping to meet up with someone in the NV, CA, AZ, UT area for trial fit. Who knows, might get lucky and fit right on without adjustment. jk.

6. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

SWAP 32

...how come trading BTW???

7. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

SWAP 32

found out the 30" length allows me to smoke more targets= higher average. swings better? 32" is fine but not as good [as 30"] for me. jk.

8. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

SWAP 32

Vegas, what is your XT like. I have a friend with a practically NIB 30" XT with factory adjustable comb. Would it be prudent to trade guns, or do you have combo or some special fitting done to the stock? Maybe, you could trade barrels, receivers and forearm irons, and each keep your wood. Let me know if that is something you would consider (and an email address) and I will pass the information along to my friend.

John E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.