Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SW Zone shoot at Cortez, CO

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  plabels466 
#1 ·
I attended the SW Zone shoot at Cortez, Colorado. From the minute I arrived on to the grounds to the second I drove away I was impressed with the friendly and caring attitude of the staff. Scorers, cooks, management and everyone else was just super! This was my first trip and it probably won't be my last.

The icing on the cake is that when I came home from work this evening my Cortez check was waiting for me! I wonder why some clubs right down the street take almost two weeks to get the checks out while other clubs, even dealing with added money and the issues of a satellite shoot, can get a check to my door in three days? Come to think about it the Delta Trap Club is pretty punctual, too.

Thanks Cortez (and Delta) for all of your hard work. Both have earned not only my business but also my respect.

Alex Ragulsky

#3 ·
Alex, Glad you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are pretty proud of the Cortez Club which provides trap facilities to the whole of Southwest Colorado, and don't forget our Farmington NM friends. Nearly all of the credit must go to our two ramrods, Mike and Mel. These guys see us through thick and thin. The club would not exist without them. HOORAH! gyrine, Rich Strickland

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.