1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Grand...?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OldGoat, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Just read through the entire program for the SW Grand and could only find a $5 off coupon for purchases from Briley if you buy $40 in merchandise and Saturday Night Drawings for 1 shotgun and 3 flats of shells...what?...no added money or other inducement$? Sounds like a great opportunity for targets only. Interesting program. Regards, Ed

2. missed some

missed some TS Member

I have to agree, for a sat. GRAND they sure aren't giving out many trophies. But spring grand wasn't a whole lot different.

3. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Seems like you could have as much fun at supporting smaller local shoots for a whole lot less...and if the attendance is down, the pools for "money shooters" (not me, for sure) would be less. So, trophies and targets might be the only attraction. The other thread re: accommodations and the concern about security is scary. Regards, Ed

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The number of ATA provided trophies for satellite grands is the same as it has been for the past two years that I have been involved with awards. I can't speak for each of the individual clubs who traditionally provide addtional trophies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.