1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SW GRAND: Tuesday Preliminary Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

100 - 16 yard targets: No scores to report.

100 Handicap Targets: Harlan Campbell Jr had a lone 98.

100 Doubles Targets: Rob Taylor had a lone 100.

The morning started out very overcast with a light mist until almost 2:00 pm. The skies cleared and the sun came out. The weather is calling for 5 to 6 near perfect days coming up, all in the mid 80's. Should be nice. I had a front wheel bearing go out of my F-350, so spent yesterday tearing it down and today, putting it back together. It's done and we are ready to start the race for the High Over All, tomorrow. My squad this year consists of Leigh Edwards, John Mor, Del Haverly, myself, and Barry Turner. As always, the excitement runs high before the shoot starts. At our level, you never know what will happen or who will rise to the top. But be assured of this - we all are ready to do battle. I will try to update scores as they come in, this week.

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.