1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SW GRAND: Thursday Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Event 10: Decot Shooting Glasses 100 - 16 yard targets

AAA - 11 shooters posted 100's

AA - 2 had 100's

A - Scott Clark had a 100; 5 with 99's

B - 2 had 99's; 4 with 98's

C - 2 with 98's; 2 with 97's

D - 2 with 99's; 3 with 96's

All carryover. No shootoffs.

Event 11: Federal 100 Handicap Targets

Paul Chaplou, from England, posted a lone 99. He is here with 4 other Brits who shoot down the line, etc. They appear to shoot a style similar to sporting shooters, but the Krieghoff gunsmith, Norbert Haussmann assures me they are all shooting trap grad guns with pull triggers.

Jerry Parr and Harlan Campbell Jr both had 98's and have just been called to the shootoff line. I will post the results later.

Event 12: Briley 50 Pair Doubles Targets

AAA - 7 posted 99's

AA - 4 had 99's; 7 had 98's

A - 2 with 98's; 3 with 97's

B - 2 with 96's; 2 with 95's

C - Ron Lathrop had a lone 97

D - 2 with 92's; 2 with 91's

All carryovers. No shootoffs.

A great day, with almost perfect weather. Sunny, about 85 degrees, with a very mild wind. What a place to shoot. I can't say enough about how nice this place is. Will post winners later.

2. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

What color targets are they throwing their? I'm on my way for the weekend.

Gary

3. Steven R. Scheib

They are throwing Orange Targets. Not sure if they have a black rim or not. Orange for sure! Sorry that sounds so trite, but believe me, I'm having a hard enough time just trying to see those little orange buggers. Know what I mean?

In todays Handicap Shootoff for Runner Up Champion, Harlan Campbell Jr prevailed over Jerry Parr, 24-24; 25-25; 24-23.

Have a great night everyone!

Steve

4. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Thanks for the reports. How's Big Shooter doing?

5. Steven R. Scheib

Not sure who Big Shooter is - maybe Leo? Leo & Karla are at a trap shooting clinic somewhere up North. I'm sure the other All Americans are happy he is not here. He usually is in the thick of things, for sure. RJ Stuart just posted his most current results. Click on the website for up to date standings in all events, except those that carrover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.