Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SW GRAND: Saturday Singles Championship

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Wentez 
#1 ·
Event 16: Southwestern Grand American Ljutic Singles Championship - After 116 squads shot at 200 targets in this Saturday Singles event, only 2 shooters could post 200 on the board. Aaron Pollock of Vermont and Ian Mullarkey of the British Commonwealth went to the line to determine the Championship. It only took 25 targets to declare Aaron Pollock the Champion. Congratulations to both on a very fine effort. All other scores are posted in the above website. Gerald DeMulling of Wisconsin and Tim Reed of South Dakota were still shooting off the AAA Champ and runner up spot when I posted this.

Another windy day here in San Antonio. Overcast for most of the day, the sun broke through at times to create a magnificent scene in the heavens above. Monstrous thunder clouds rolled over and over, but no rain was dropped. Winds were out of the SE at 15 to 25 mph, making for interesting targets. Well, tomorrow is it. The Doubles Championship in the morning and right after they end, the SW Grand Handicap will take place. And then it's off for home and back to work. It has been a great week. If you have never been here, you really don't know what you are missing. This is, in my opinion, the best run shoot in the country, bare none. Every board and management group involved in the shooting sports could learn much here. Besides having the most beautiful grounds, they run this like clockwork. Cleanliness is next to ?. Well, this place is spotless. If you ask any, I mean any of the help for something, they bend over back wards to accommodate you. Well done, NSC staff. You know how to treat folks, proper.

And, a tidbit of news floating thru the crowd at the Pavilion dinner was that the NSC is going to invest in new Pat Traps for next years SW Grand. We will see. Anyways, you all have a great Sunday.

See less See more
#2 ·
At the Texas State shoot they are giving away 20 guns and have $20,000 in trophies and $15,000 in added money if I remember correctly. The details will be at Texastrap.com when the shoot program is posted.

The Texas Zone V and Lone Star Handicap will be a great shoot this year 13-16 September. Giving away 12 guns plus there is a high dollar traphy package.

Come visit with us. Send me an email if you need info.

Geo Wentz
XXXXXgwentz1@satx.cc.comXXXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.