1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Grand - Monday Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Monday's weather was really perfect. Clear, sunny, bright blue skies with a very slight NW breeze. Mid 80's and low humidity. I think the scores will get better as the week progresses, simply as shooters adjust to the hand-set traps. The target appear to be hot, but it's just the nature of these machines. Dean Newman told me they are setting these at 41.5 mph in the early morning, but as the day warms up, so do the machines. All traps and banks are hand-set and you shoot 25 per trap, so the variables of that will keep the scores lower until shooters adjust. Tuesday's weather is the same, except the wind is now from the SW and will increase to gusty this afternoon, according to the weather channels in the area. You all have a great day and wish you were here.

2. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I'll be getting on the plane in about four hours!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.