1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Grand gunwork?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by furface, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furface

furface Member

I'm headed to the Southwest Grand and wondering if I can get a release installed in my over-under there? I usually ship to Spears but I don't think I have time to get it back before I fly down. It would be nice to have the work lined up before I get there. Drop the x's Thanks for any help, Joe

2. furface

furface Member

Sorry, the gun is a Citori Plus, Joe

3. Wentez

Wentez Member

Spears has a great reputation - I have several friends that have had releases put in Brownings by them. I believe you can ship a gun to a gunsmith for work and he can ship it back to you - does not have to go to the original address - if that is wrong I am sure someone will tell us. Call BATF and ask - I believe you could have it shiped back to yourself at the shoot.

Phillip Krenwelge is also very good - he will be here at the shoot I believe. Call him and ask. (210) 313-5988 He has about 20 years expereience on the road at every major trapshoot and a lot of happy customers.

Geo Wentz

4. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Call Rich Kaysa he his a vender at southwestern grand,210-829-0297. He or Norbert can fix it. Allen

5. furface

furface Member

Thank you, Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.