1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SW GRAND - Friday & Saturday Results

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

I have been unable to access this site since last nite. Not sure what's up, but just got back on. I have pasted the most recent R.J. Stuart link, so hope it fills the holes in for you.

Today, Saturday, was the 200 bird Singles Championship. Perfect weather - perfect targets - perfect everything! No excuses - None!

In AAA, Rich Kaysa, Sean Hawley, Eric Munson, Devon Harris, and Ricky McCauley ran the 200. In AA, Nicky Adams, Walter Dominacki, and Chad Cooley also ran the 200. They are all shooting off as I type this in.

What a day! 85 degrees - no clouds - bright sun - 5 mph wind - great company - good friends - what more could a human being want? And a eat all you want BBQ tonight on the grounds for all contestants and family. A great time this year. Especially with the crappy weather up North, this has been a treat.

Del Haverly from Minnesota is on my squad again this year. He showed up on Monday looking like a White Wolf, but by today, has his muscle shirt on and looks like a bronzed beach bum. Only 6 days in the sun has transformed his body into the muscle shirts and bronze elect status. Seriously, we have had a great time this year. I would highly recommend this facility to each and every trapshooter that seeks the ultimate gun club to compete with the best the sport has to offer. I will update later as the shootoffs progress. Have a great weekend, everyone!

2. hairy

hairy TS Member

Del did break his last target today for his 100,000 singles. Good going Del. Hate to remind you, but that amounts to 3½ ton of shot.

3. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Sean Hawley is the 2008 SW Grand American Singles Champion after the shootoffs finished. Devon Harris is Runnerup Champion. And, Rich Kaysa is the AAA Champion. And to think, he was performing an annual service on my K-80 just before he took to the shootoff line.

Yes, Del Haverly did break his 100,000th target today on our squad. What a feat it was. Congratulations Del on this very expensive and monumental feat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.