1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SW Grand Ammo Pricing?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by KeepWoodOnWood, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeepWoodOnWood

KeepWoodOnWood Member

Planning on driving down for the Southwestern Grand and was wondering if anyone had pricing information, and availability, of 12 ga target ammo at the facility. Trying to decide whether to try to bring enough with or save the weight and gas mileage and buy it there.

thanks,
    Ron

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Their contact info is at the link above.

3. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

I just loaded 4000 shells into the truck for the trip. 1800 miles of fun starts in about 40 hours.

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Ron, load them in your car and take your own. You will not save that much on mileage, you know know what you have as well they will probably cost you more at the facility than what you paid for yours. They will have plenty of ammo.

5. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

My friend Mike and I are currently making our way south thru Oklahoma, currently about 100 miles from Sherman Tx our stopping point for the night. We've got two sets of golf clubs in addition to all the shooting gear, 3 days of golf in Texas prior to the SWG.

Bring your own, it's going to be cheaper than what they have for sale on site

Scott

6. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I have been kicking my butt since I left San Antonio. I bought 4 flats of Estate Dove loads at Academy Sports for $5. a box. They were great on 16's and doubles. I haven't seen anything within $1.50 since. The worst is my wife wanted me to buy a lot more. They were 2 3/4 dr. 1 1/8 oz. 7 1/2 or 8. The store is on 1604 North & Portranco. I would call to see if they had more left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.