1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

sw grand. accomodation with a bar

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chapk80, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chapk80

chapk80 Member

Could anybody tell advise me a good hotel to stay in near the national shooting complex (san antonio) That has a bar. As most of the motels that ive stopped in have no bar facilities . Many thanks PAUL.

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

The Raddison Resort

3. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

if your staying on I 10 there are quite a few places to get a brewsky or other alternatives. chillies and the likes most of the mxican food places are listed as resturant and cantina. that said you can get a brew after shooting at the nsc complex. lots of luck

bob

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

back in the 80's I used to travel weekly to the San Antonio Auto Auction to buy a couple loads of vehicles. One of my buyers was a retired Colonel in the ASAF. He would get me a room at the base in the officers quarters for $3.00 a night and it had an honor bar. Nice place to stay and I bet it is still available to military Officers guest's if you know one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.