1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sven and Ole

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WS-1, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Oct 28, 2009
    (Courtesy of my Iowa cousin)

Sven is passing by Ole's hay shed one day when through a gap in the door he sees Ole doing a slow and sensual striptease in front of an old red Massey Ferguson.

Buttocks clenched, Ole performs a slow pirouette and gently slides off first the right suspender and then the left.

He then hunches his shoulders forward and in a classic striptease move, lets his braces fall down from his shoulders to dangle by his hips over his corduroy trousers.

Grabbing both sides of his checked shirt he rips it apart to reveal his tea stained vest underneath and with a final flourich he hurls his flat cap on to a pile of hay.

"What on earth are you doin'?" says Sven as he abruptly swings open the door.

"Jeez, Sven, ye frightened the livin' bejasus out of me," says an obviously embarrassed Ole, "but me and the Missus been having some trouble lately in the bedroom department, and the Therapist suggested I do something sexy to a tractor."
  2. Capt_ed

Capt_ed Member

Dec 26, 2009
    They used to call me and my old shootin and drinkin partner "Sven and Ole"
    Thank god I was Sven.LOL
  3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Sven and Ole shot a deer while hunting, and were dragging it back by the hind legs to camp.

Another hunter saw them, and said, "Hey, don't drag the deer against the fur. Drag it with the fur. Goes much easier."

Sven and Ole thank him and drag the deer by the front legs.

After a while Sven says, "By golly dat fellow he be really smart. This is much easier by far."

Ole says, "I doan know about dat, Sven. We are being now further from camp than before we shot this here deer."
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.