1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sven and Ole.******* Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

OOPs.....It's not getting what you want..it's wanting what you get!

Ole and Sven were fishing on the Michigan opener when Sven pulled out a cigar. Finding he had no matches, he asked Ole for a light.

'Ya, shure, I tink I haff a lighter,' he replied, and then reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.

'Yiminy Cricket! ' exclaimed Sven, taking the huge Bic Lighter in his hands. ' Vere dit yew git dat monster??'

'Vell,' replied Ole, 'I got it from my Genie.'

'You haff a Genie? ' Sven asked.

' Ya, shure. It's right here in my tackle box,' says Ole.

'Could I see him? '

Ole opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the genie, Sven says, ' Hey dere! I'm a good friend of your master. Vill you grant me vun vish?'

' Yes, I will,' says the Genie.

So Sven asks the Genie for a million bucks.

The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Sven sitting there waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks....flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks Sven yells at Ole, ' Yumpin' Yimminy, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!'

Ole answers,' Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hart of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10-inch Bic?'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.