1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SV-10 Beratta

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by emmylou1, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmylou1

emmylou1 Active Member

SV-10 Beretta with kick off,anybody own it,what about fake wood grain ??
    I want sporting clay gun,I like the factory kickoff.Im a trap shot first,30 or 32 in. barrels ??I shoot 34 in. unsingle now.............chime in please,thanx.

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

There isn't any fake wood grain on the SV-10s. Oil finish. KO system same as the A-400s.
    Mike Battista

3. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

only thing I have heard to date is from a friend of mine, his dad bought one. Says his 12 ga. carries like a 28 ga., and kicks like a .410. Sounds like they did something right.

d

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Prevail 3 SV-10 30" barrels sporter. The Prevail 3 has a up grade wood over the Extra-Grain enhance wood on the Prevail 1.
    The Prevail 3 has the Q stock and the removable triggers the Prevail 1 dose not.
    The 30 and 32 " barrel guns feel very close in the sporter and it had a light feel with a low felt recoil and good triggers.
    Nice gun and it comes in a nice price range. It is worth looking at.
    The Prevail 1 comes in a 32" trap gun also.

What is X-Tra Wood?

This wood enhancement finish, exclusively Beretta's, affordably reproduces the rich grain pattern of Beretta's highest quality Premium Grade walnut. The wood core maintains the warmth and feel of wood, while the film and sealant waterproof the entire stock, making it impermeable. The film is protected by a tough scratch-resistant semi gloss lacquer, while the straight-grained wood core guarantees years of use in all shooting environments. Available in 2003 on both the Onyx Pro and AL391 Teknys, the new X-Tra Wood, is covered by a special refinishing program.

5. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Sorry you will have Extra Grain wood not Extra wood stock.

6. emmylou1

emmylou1 Active Member

Kraiza,you are so helpfull,THANX.
    I dont know why half of sporting guns dont come from the factory with recoil reduction.this gun is for me,,,!!!!

7. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

You will like it. I also have a 682 Gold E and a DT10-L. I can tell you that the Prevail is not a down grade to the other guns. It is a great gun at a great price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.