1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

surgery today!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by birdtracker, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

After hurting myself in June and it not healing conventionaly I had to have surgery today on my right shoulder. Out of shooting physically for at least 6 months. Just wanted to let everybody know. Don

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Good luck and follow the physiotherapist orders to the letter. Bill Malcolm

3. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

Wishing you a speedy recovery:)

4. birdtracker

Biff; I am sure gonna try. My plan for this year is to shoot the entire state shoot and camp all week. If it works out you can have a place to stay. My other goal is to go to the Missouri Fall Handicap. Good lord willin!!! DON

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hang tough...6 months will fly by in no time at all

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Get better really quick ...

I hope you got a second opinion ... I was told I needed surgery on my knee many years ago and then I got a second opinion and this Doctor told me the same exact thing so I kept on getting more opinons until I found a Doctor who told me what I wanted to hear and that was that I could put it off ... I'm telling you 132 opinions is better than one or two anytime but the more I think about it the more I think the first guy was right and maybe the second guy also ... Good Luck ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Don, Good to hear from you and wish you the best. Been shooting some, but still pretty busy at house with raising kids etc. Will see you around this next year. Paul

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

If you would like I would be happy to shoot for you until you recover ... all you need to do is ask and supply me with the ammo, fee's and travel expenses but I will only do it for you until you are fully recovered and able to shoot again.

9. birdtracker

MR. Newbius: thats what always impressed me with you. Always looking out for the other guy. Just think I could hve my targets already in and wouldn't have to shoot penalty!!! 7 1/2 or 8s?

P J : see you soon. Don

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Get it moving and keep moving good lucka nd I hope for a speedy recovery.

11. Janet

Janet TS Member

Prayers gone out for you for a complete, fast, speedy recovery. Six months will fly by....

Janet, Ohio

12. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

good luck

dont underestimate the need for therapy and conditioning after-- if you can swim or even if you cant- you should consider trying the water and learning- its a great therapy

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.