1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sure Cycle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Beni, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beni

Beni Member

Anyone ever use surecycle products,thinking of up grading my superBlack Eagle with the stainless tube and spring. beni

2. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

I don't know what brands some buddys use but the crome tubes look great. They have had no problems with them. The paint on the tubes of my ElectroGlide is in bad shape and I need to do something to them.

3. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Had a browning gold that would not kick out 3" shells.put a sure cycle in and never had any more problems w/ 3" or 3.5's.never shot 2 3/4 shells in it so don't know about that.IMHO well worth the money.

4. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have it in a Tekneys works great I got it used and the springs on the barrel were replaced with a metal spacer which I like also easy to clean. Never had a ejection problem with this set up.

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I install them on all my competition 303's and 390's. Really had great luck with them.

6. rbk18

rbk18 Member

Same here, well worth the money.

7. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

I have two SX-1s with them,on a gas operated gun you will have to make the gas ports bigger.Mine will cycle 7/8 ounce fiocchi shells and 1 1/8 trap shells no problem,one thing the action will close at a high rate of speed and make sure the shell is in the chamber.

8. dux4all

dux4all Member

...or you can replace the factory spring with a "stiffer" Wolf spring that you can get from Midwayusa.com. Sure Cycles are fantastic, and I have them in all 4 of my 12 gauge Benellis. They have certainly gone up in price the past 5 years, though.

9. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I considered Sure Cycle an ingenious solution to a non-existent problem for my Beretta 303/390s.

I replaced the action springs regularly, used appropriate exhaust springs, opened ports if needed and kept the piston/gas chamber clean with Troy Peak's kit. I figured the engineers at Beretta might be competent to figure out the correct system and all I had to do was minor tuning to my loads and scrupulous cleaning.

10. kirbythegunsmith

kirbythegunsmith Member

I do happen to have a BNL 01 NEW Sure-Cycle kit in the plastic, the same model listed at Brownells and others at $155 or so, plus shipping.

(I will ship this for $135.00 total)

This is the 19mm thread version (shoulder is about 13/16", but actual thread about .740", shoulder .825") that fits

Super Black Eagle

Montefeltro

M1 Super 90

that have the corresponding thread size.

Email is best for me, please, rather than PM.

Kirby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

sure cycle bnl-01