1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme Court Justices' age now

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sounds like the typical ATA squad!

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Of all the things that may happen with an Obama win the selection of the court is the most important. It would take decades to change, And by them we could be under UN control..

3. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

The selection of The supreme court vacancies will probably be the most important thing the next president will do. They can reshape the country. And, with the wrong appointments, we can look foreward to an almost complete change in our freedoms. They are usually the longest standing appointments and the most critical in maintaing our constitution. I love my country, I fear my government!

Big Jack

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Frank, I like your suggestions but you have to realize that the people that would have to vote for these changes are the ones that would lose the most. You don't really think they are that dumb, do you? They squeezed in all those perks when no one was watching, tagged to the end of some very important legislation. You must admit that if they were forced to go under Medicare & Social Security you would see major corrections in the systems. If only it could happen!

Big Jack

5. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

AMEN,FRANK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.