1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme Court & Birther's - Latest info

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by grnberetcj, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Supreme Court & Birther

The justices rejected for a second time the appeal of an outspoken figure in the "birther" movement involving whether President Obama is in fact a U.S. citizen.

Attorney Orly Taitz has been challenging a $20,000 fine imposed by a federal judge who determined the California attorney had filed a frivolous lawsuit.

Taitz had represented Capt. Connie Rhodes, an Army physician from Columbus, Georgia, who protested her pending deployment to Iraq. Taitz had argued in court the deployment was illegal because Obama had no authority to act as commander in chief because he was unconstitutionally serving as president.

A motion for a restraining order was ultimately rejected by Judge Clay Land of the Middle District of Georgia. According to court records, Taitz then filed for a rehearing, and publicly labeled the ruling an "act of treason."

Rhodes later said that second motion, which also was rejected, was filed without her consent. Land then ruled the lawyer had filed "frivolous" litigation, had abused the civil judicial process, and fined her.

The high court in August had rejected a similar motion for relief from Taitz. The justices had also dismissed earlier, unrelated lawsuits from individuals questioning Obama's citizenship. State birth certificate records show he was born August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii. His mother is a native of Kansas; his father was born in Kenya.

Among the claims of various "birther" movement organizers are that the president was born in Kenya or Indonesia; that his birth certificate is a forgery; and that he had dual American-British citizenship at birth because of his father's Kenyan heritage and therefore is not a "natural born" citizen, as is required to be eligible for president under the U.S. Constitution.

The case is Taitz v. MacDonald (10-541).

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Birthers are crackpots- plain and simple-

You cant show them anything

They wont educate themselves on the issues

There is no discussion with them

They are crackpots- plain and simple looney- and some of them are shooters and gun owners- scary

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Gene, perhaps you would explain to us then why Obama has spent near a million dollars preventing divuldgence of his school records, hospital records, travel records, etc.

Buz

4. g7777777

He hasnt spent a dime

You have been bambozzled by birthers and dont even know it

Gene

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

As of yet no original birth certificate has benn supplied to be examined. The only thing that has been shown is a certificate of live birth. Not the same thing. Doctors in Hawaii have stated they have seen the birth certificate but in a court of law that would be considered hear say or third hand information. The total is now nearing 2 million dollars. Bulge.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGg8D4hFLc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGg8D4hFLc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tcahn7PwQU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tcahn7PwQU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The guy is a bum . He reminds me of the three card con man on the corner trying to take everyones money. Bulge.

7. g7777777

Barrelbulger is a prime example of a crackpot acting as if he knows a secret no one else knows.

Barrel bulge let me clue you in buddy- you are sounding ignorant== a certificate of live birth is indeed equal to a birth certificate== get educated on this stuff before you show how your ignorance

Get real - get a life- quit making other gun owners look bad

regards from Iowa

Gene

8. g7777777

Birthers are crackpots- plain and simple-

You cant show them anything

They wont educate themselves on the issues

There is no discussion with them

They are crackpots- plain and simple looney- and some of them are shooters and gun owners- scary

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Gene, perhaps you would explain to us then why Obama has spent near a million dollars preventing divuldgence of his school records, hospital records, travel records, etc.

Buz

10. g7777777

He hasnt spent a dime

You have been bambozzled by birthers and dont even know it

Gene

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

As of yet no original birth certificate has benn supplied to be examined. The only thing that has been shown is a certificate of live birth. Not the same thing. Doctors in Hawaii have stated they have seen the birth certificate but in a court of law that would be considered hear say or third hand information. The total is now nearing 2 million dollars. Bulge.

12. Barrelbulge(Fl)

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGg8D4hFLc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aiGg8D4hFLc&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tcahn7PwQU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Tcahn7PwQU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

The guy is a bum . He reminds me of the three card con man on the corner trying to take everyones money. Bulge.

13. g7777777

Barrelbulger is a prime example of a crackpot acting as if he knows a secret no one else knows.

Barrel bulge let me clue you in buddy- you are sounding ignorant== a certificate of live birth is indeed equal to a birth certificate== get educated on this stuff before you show how your ignorance

Get real - get a life- quit making other gun owners look bad

regards from Iowa

Gene

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Gene 777777777, Get one thing straight i am not your buddy nor do i care for you to be mine. Whether you like it or not all of us on here are entitled to our opinion even you. We should be able to express it freely without ridicule from the likes of you. Why don't you try showing some intelligence and accept that fact without starting the name calling that got you bounced once or have you forgotten. I accept the fact that you have your opinion on the subject and that is ok with me even if I beleive you are wrong, you are still entitled to an opinion without anyone calling you names. Try being a grown up about things like this. Thank you, Bulge.

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gene,,,,has there been a PHYSICAL copy of a birth certificate or of live birth,,,,If I need one of my birth, all I have to do is send $10 to the State of Missouri's dept of public records and I get an embossed copy within a week,,,,has hussein produced the same to alleviate the questions????

If not,,,,WHY????

16. g7777777

Well Obama doesnt have to produce one( you dont have to do that to run for office) but Barrel bulger says there is a certificate of live birth- where barrel bulger was wrong was he thought that wasnt as good as a birth certificate

duh

Barrel bulger- it is not opinion- you just are making gun owners look bad with statements like that

Crack pots- that is what 99 percent of americans look at live birthers as

Thats what they are and to associate crackpots with gun owners is not good

Regards from Iowa

Gene

17. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Gene, are you off your medications again??? There is a lot more information on a birth certificate. If you would like I could probably post one of each. Obama's certificate of live birth has been posted, but of course I could never post 'his' birth certificate since his is still in question. Bulge.

18. g7777777

Barrel bulger- not only dont you know what a certificate of live birth is- you have this theory that Obama has spent money hiding this

You say 2 million

He hasnt spent one cent

You are a crack pot who obviously doesnt like black people- one of whom you now work for

Being a crack pot- isnt good for the rest of us gunowners-- because America is a Democracy

Barrel bulger- many people in the US have certificates of live birth - not birth certificates- geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BTW- Barrel bulger- why dont you actually read the Constitution and point out to me where the words birth certificate or certificate of live birth appear

You are a crackpot- as is any "live birther"- plain and simple

Regards from Iowa

Gene

19. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

"Birthers are crackpots- plain and simple-"

Well,,this crackpot says he is not eligible because of his daddy,,,,

Maybe while he's in Arizona he should run on down to the border and check things out,,,ya know,,,since everything is just peachy down there,,,,,

20. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Gene, the US constitution drafters gave us a republic, when did it switch over to a democracy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.