1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme court and Holder

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jun 26, 2013.

1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

So Eric Holder is angry with the Supreme court voting rights decision. Now someone is fighting back. Millions of HONEST Americans are angry that Holder will not cooperate in the fast and furious scandal, as well as the Philadelphia black panther thug voter intimidation outrage in which Holder refused to prosecute, allegedly under suggestion by Obama that the law was designed to protect blacks from whites and was not universal. That is discrimination! So are Holder and Obama RACISTS? I think so. ed nichols

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Yes they are, and so is Ryan Patrick Winkler, a liberal Minnesota legislator, when he called Justice Thomas an "Uncle Tom".

On Tuesday, Winkler took to Twitter to rant about the Supreme Court’s decision to strike down an onerous section of the Voting Rights Act. The 5-4 ruling overturned an unconstitutional requirement that states win federal preclearance approval of any changes to their election laws and procedures. Winkler fumed: “VRA majority is four accomplices to race discrimination and one Uncle Thomas.”

This Ivy League-trained public official and attorney relied on smug bigotry to make his case against a Supreme Court justice who happens to be black. “Uncle Thomas” wasn’t a typo. Denigration was the goal, not an accident. It was a knowing, deliberate smear.

After being called out by conservative social media users for his cheap attack on Clarence Thomas, Winkler then revealed his true color: yellow. He deleted the tweet (captured for posterity at my Twitter curation site, twitchy.com) and pleaded ignorance.

Per Michele Malkin.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Holder won't have to go after the New black Panther guy!!!

Just got busted for Firearm violation!!

4. trapperwads

timberfaller......any details?

5. timberfaller

Just the web site story, trapper

6. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Well as much as I hate to say it, from what the news article said, I would have to say that he should not be convicted of at least some of, and maybe all, the charges. The primary stop was for wearing "illegal body armor". Does that mean that New York is now enforcing fashion laws? Why should wearing body armor be illegal if you are not doing anything else illegal? If I was in a position where I could be shot and I take the precaution of wearing body armor, just like the police do, why should there be any reason to make it illegal?

Why does Joe Q. Citizen have face criminal charges if he decides to be proactive in protecting his life? Do these stupid libs want to be sure to make it easier for the criminal to up their illegal killing body count so we can try to have more "protection by taking away guns" laws shoved down the law abiding citizen's throat?

As much as you may think that this Shabazz guy should be headed for the big house, remember that the same law that can put him away can be used to put YOU away. The true test of justice is not when the model citizen is not convicted. The true test of justice is when society's least desirable are not made criminals by using some made up "law" to convict them.

That said, Shabazz should have been convicted of the actual crime of voter intimidation for actually threatening the Philadelphia voters who were prevented from voting by Shabazz's actions.

7. trapperwads

Not prosecuting voter intimidation is clearly "derelection of duty" by Holders DOJ. ed

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

"His appearance was normal",,,,,,I guess body armor is normal attire for going through Harlem????? Seems the libs wanted the "stop and frisk" law,,,,,until it gets one of theirs.......LOL

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

10. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

obama,holder racist? I'm sure,but more importantly they are all about linning their pockets.

11. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Shabazz WAS convicted. See article linked above. Justice Department Career people resigned over what Holder's bumbuddies did with that conviction.

Don T. littleton CO

12. timberfaller

Wow, just the last two paragraphs say a lot about the "criminals in charge"!!