1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Support union's

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by seattlesue, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlesue

seattlesue TS Member

Support union

And it will be the United States DEMISE. ss LMAO

2. seattlesue

seattlesue TS Member

Support union

And it will be the United States DEMISE. ss LMAO

3. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

Sue, I was just looking at one of the other threads- Unions take hostages in Washinton State, and while reading thru I noyiced you never answered BigBadBob's question from last Friday? So will you please answer it now?

4. wingmaster78

wingmaster78 Active Member

Sue, I was just looking at one of the other threads- Unions take hostages in Washinton State, and while reading thru I noyiced you never answered BigBadBob's question from last Friday? So will you please answer it now?

5. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I was in the CSEA for 43 years all unions are out for them selfs. I saw guys that should have been canned for drinking on the job, late, sick time abuse and much more keep their jobs. Unions are out dated.

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I was in the CSEA for 43 years all unions are out for them selfs. I saw guys that should have been canned for drinking on the job, late, sick time abuse and much more keep their jobs. Unions are out dated.

7. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

If organized labor is such a crime? Just import more illegals and don't pay them even minimun wage.Make sure all children have jobs by 5 years of age also.The way jobs are now with drug and alcohol testing and having to be qualified to work on anything with rubber tires,the benefit to a employee is to belong to a union in order to be payed for his or her qualifications.Even just driving a class 8 truck you have to be checked for HAZMAT thru TSA.Remember everyone the strongest Union is the BAR association and Pilots.Just think the next time you fly or drive along side of a fuel truck what it takes to do these jobs and the qualifications that go along with them.

8. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

If organized labor is such a crime? Just import more illegals and don't pay them even minimun wage.Make sure all children have jobs by 5 years of age also.The way jobs are now with drug and alcohol testing and having to be qualified to work on anything with rubber tires,the benefit to a employee is to belong to a union in order to be payed for his or her qualifications.Even just driving a class 8 truck you have to be checked for HAZMAT thru TSA.Remember everyone the strongest Union is the BAR association and Pilots.Just think the next time you fly or drive along side of a fuel truck what it takes to do these jobs and the qualifications that go along with them.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

There are already Federal laws about child labor! There are already Federal laws concerning work place safety.

So much so, you can't hire a teenager and give him or her REAL work experience any more! Liberals call it child abuse!!

As far as "professional" jobs go, its a bunch of bull!! Between the Feds and unions they have "created" that title. It helps justify "protectionism". Open the work place and the magic word is TRAIN ! Unions used to call it "apprenticeship programs"

Anyone who likes to work labor, can be trained to run or operate any piece of equipment. You don't have to be union to know how to run a Cat 988! All it takes is time, which will give you experience. Thats all it should take for you to get a job running that piece of equipment. BUT then the unions come in and say NO unless your a member and pay us for your position of employment! Being Union doesn't mean your the "best" at what you do. What it does do though is get you employment at lots of the Federal jobs! Ever wonder why Federal jobs cost the tax payers some much more then if a private contractor did it???

Yes, those days should be over!!

I was "trained" under a union for a professional job, had I not understood "bullshit" at a young age, I would probably still be union and act like those in Seattle. Thank God, I got out of it!

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

There are already Federal laws about child labor! There are already Federal laws concerning work place safety.

So much so, you can't hire a teenager and give him or her REAL work experience any more! Liberals call it child abuse!!

As far as "professional" jobs go, its a bunch of bull!! Between the Feds and unions they have "created" that title. It helps justify "protectionism". Open the work place and the magic word is TRAIN ! Unions used to call it "apprenticeship programs"

Anyone who likes to work labor, can be trained to run or operate any piece of equipment. You don't have to be union to know how to run a Cat 988! All it takes is time, which will give you experience. Thats all it should take for you to get a job running that piece of equipment. BUT then the unions come in and say NO unless your a member and pay us for your position of employment! Being Union doesn't mean your the "best" at what you do. What it does do though is get you employment at lots of the Federal jobs! Ever wonder why Federal jobs cost the tax payers some much more then if a private contractor did it???

Yes, those days should be over!!

I was "trained" under a union for a professional job, had I not understood "bullshit" at a young age, I would probably still be union and act like those in Seattle. Thank God, I got out of it!

11. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

How do you think child labor laws got started?

12. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

How do you think child labor laws got started?

13. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

The Union's push for child labor laws had nothing to do with protecting the child, it was all about making sure that a union member would be doing the work instead

14. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

The Union's push for child labor laws had nothing to do with protecting the child, it was all about making sure that a union member would be doing the work instead

15. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

When the federal government in this country finally says all guns are outlawed and you need to take them to the local police office and turn them in, how many of you are going to do it? Is your reaction going to be any different than union people fighting for their jobs? Violence begets violence and no one gains. You guys all claim they will take my guns when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers. how is this any different than fighting for your work or religion? Sounds more hypocritical to me.There is so much BS going on in this country over unions, and political perty difference, and abortion and religion that we as a nation are pulling ourselves apart from the inside. We are constantly complaining but not doing anything but fighting amongst ourselves. If more people would vote what is right and to hell with party beliefs, maybe things would straighten out.

16. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

When the federal government in this country finally says all guns are outlawed and you need to take them to the local police office and turn them in, how many of you are going to do it? Is your reaction going to be any different than union people fighting for their jobs? Violence begets violence and no one gains. You guys all claim they will take my guns when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers. how is this any different than fighting for your work or religion? Sounds more hypocritical to me.There is so much BS going on in this country over unions, and political perty difference, and abortion and religion that we as a nation are pulling ourselves apart from the inside. We are constantly complaining but not doing anything but fighting amongst ourselves. If more people would vote what is right and to hell with party beliefs, maybe things would straighten out.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

9 point, you have to have brown eyes, showing what your head is full of. Go to the above link for a synopsis.

Corporate monsters killing kids had to be stopped period. As the population became more aware and communication improved it was inevitable.

[​IMG]

I suggest the next time you have the urge to blurt, do some research first.

HM

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

9 point, you have to have brown eyes, showing what your head is full of. Go to the above link for a synopsis.

Corporate monsters killing kids had to be stopped period. As the population became more aware and communication improved it was inevitable.

[​IMG]

I suggest the next time you have the urge to blurt, do some research first.

HM

19. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Half mile:
    First of all you missed a great event at Knoxville Saturday. A girl won an AMA national for the first time. 16 years old and a hundred pounds, maybe, soaking wet.
    Whenever you want to find the root cause of an issue, always follow the money. And big labor had a lot more at stake, and a lot more to spend, than did child welfare advocates.
    dju

20. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Half mile:
    First of all you missed a great event at Knoxville Saturday. A girl won an AMA national for the first time. 16 years old and a hundred pounds, maybe, soaking wet.
    Whenever you want to find the root cause of an issue, always follow the money. And big labor had a lot more at stake, and a lot more to spend, than did child welfare advocates.
    dju

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.