1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Support SAF by Shopping at Amazon

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by wireguy, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Support SAF by Shopping at Amazon

How can you save money AND support SAF’s lawsuits (helmed by legal rockstars like Alan Gura) at the same time? It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!

1. Get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon. When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon – you’ll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage. Voila!

2. Buy stuff! Really. It’s that simple. Every item that you buy through saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later) is credited to our fundraising program. Oh – it costs you NOTHING, by the way. Total win-win, right?

3. Watch SAF win (with your help!). Up to 10% of every purchase through saf.org/amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. That’s some 2A cha-ching!

2. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

I might if I knew what SAF was.

3. skinnykid

skinnykid TS Member

SAF is the Second Amendment Foundation. We need all the help we can get!!!! Dana

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I wish they had done this several months ago. I've bought a lot of stuff from Amazon recently. Shop from my computer and get it delivered to my door. No driving, no burning gas, huge selection, no wasted time looking at empty shelves. I like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.