1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Support Israel

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Trab, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trab

Trab TS Member

It appears that barry "the muslim" obama does not...............

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

He's hanging Bibi out to dry, trying to topple his government.

...and the liberals say "regime change" shouldn't be part of US foreign policy, tch. Guess they only meant that for Republicans...

As if there were any doubt what hypocrites Democrats are...

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Its amazing, of all the demographic groups who voted for obama, the Jewish vote was the most disappointing. When Israel gets clobbered I hope all the liberal obama supporting Jews have the guts to explain to there kids and grand kids WHAT THEY DID when they voted for a man who associated with anti Semites. Lets never forget!!!!!!!!!!

4. Trab

Trab TS Member

Charles Schumer, Feinstein, Boxer, Geitner, Barney "The Fag" Frank !!!!!

All are die in the wool barry "the muslim" obama supporters. ASHAMED.

5. Trab

Trab TS Member

More muslims

6. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I'm a Jew, and I voted for John McCain

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Yea.. they can count on my support too.. until I kick the chair.. If you EVER see me vote for a democrap.. just put me out of my misery..

8. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Hey Biggun I heard GM is & one of the models is "The Humper" No choice of colors but you can chose one hump or two! colonel

9. atashooter

atashooter Member

The New Hummer will come with your choice of Egg Drop soup or Egg Roll.

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Well....just like the UAW delivered Michigan and other "rust belt" states to Obama.....the Jewish vote also delivered Florida, New York, etc.....

Now, those who supported Obama are reaping the fruits of their labor......

11. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

During Obama's trip to the Muslim world, why do liberal Jews say nothing? Do they trust Barry when many American Christians do not. Didn't hear a peep out of them when Obama says Iran has a right to nuclear power. If that happens, one suspects Iran will attack Israel. The Jews said very little when Hitler took power in 1933. I'm not Jewish and I fail to understand how they think when it comes to Obama. Iran having nuclear power does not make Israel safer!!! BT-100dc

12. Trab

Trab TS Member

This explains it, hamas has a gene pool that can be compared to a teaspoon......
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_gaza_hamas_hookups

13. tj303

tj303 Member

Remember the USS Liberty!
    Involved in the cover-up was Admiral McCain (father of John).
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ussliberty.html

14. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Unless the Republican party changes its messages, its not going to attract Jewish voters. No one wanted a "Shvartzer" who was unprepared. Joe Lieberman was a lost opportunity. There is too much pandering to the "Old-guy, white- far-right".

Want Jewish voters (Latinos, Blacks, Asians, etc...) in the Republican party?! Got to change the messages... 'cause it ain't working.

For those that don't, its a lost cause for the Republicans, because they can win without the growing minority populations...

I have to listen to Democrat swill at every family event - need I say more?!

regards to all,

Jay

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh,,,,should the republicans LIE like the democraps do,,,,and get the STUPID to believe them????

Why don't you PROVE to your family just how stupid they are??? I do and after awhile, the rest of them shut their pie holes because they don't want to SEE that they were FOOLed and LIED to!!!!

16. bigdogtx

Zara,,,,they are our ONLY true ally in the Middle East. Cynically you could also look at "why" do we need any of the Middle East for anything,,,,which makes me wonder "why" hussein went there to meet with them in the first place????

17. bigdogtx

Zara,,,,they are our ONLY true ally in the Middle East. Cynically you could also look at "why" do we need any of the Middle East for anything,,,,which makes me wonder "why" hussein went there to meet with them in the first place????

18. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Wow you must be the biggest cheese eater on the trapshooters forum for all the whining you do. :) Dan

19. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Maybe we should make Israel our 51st state.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

20. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Because they can kick ass. Remember the 6 Days' War?

I would rather have the Israelis killing Iranians than have our boys being jailed for being mean to them.

It's only a matter of time. There are some big money interests who do not want to see Israel run over. Barry might just waffle when the phone call comes.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.