1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SuperX Jeff : Question about Super X Trap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by FPBristol, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FPBristol

FPBristol TS Member

Jeff I have acquired a Super X Model 1 Trap. Seemingly unfired. No box, but from an estate that must have kept in a safe. Question is: do you know where one might get an instruction manual for this gun and, is the Super X Model 1 the edition that was re-introduced in the seventies? Also, can you recommend a source of a release trigger conversion? Any help or info you might provide will be greatly appreciated.

2. arthalony

arthalony Member

FPBristol the manual you can buy on E-bay tipe in winchester super and hit go. As far as a release trigger goes look for one on E-bay or call Gary Roman at 502-458-1148 and ask if he has the parts to do a trigger yet. He is having some parts made and they mite be there by know. I am sure Jeff will tell you the same thing.

Dan

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I also have been trying to find a release for a Super X-1 or someone to alter my pull trigger to a release. I have called Spears, Allem, Allor, Wrights, Skeets, Precision and also called the above mentioned Gary Roman. No success. Although it has been approximately 3 months since I talked to Gary Roman. Maybe he has the needed parts but I am kind of skeptical. Good Luck and if you find anything please share the info with me. Thanks. Ed

4. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Has anyone checked with Phillip Crenwelge? He does release triggers for just about anything. His cell # is 210-313-5988.

Ken Rucker

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I really can't add anything other then to say you have to keep looking for the release trigger. I have a friend who is going to start making the Hobblitt style release as soon as I can get my hands on one so he can copy it. When that happens I will inform everybody and I will start taking orders for them. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.