1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Superposed B-way ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Has anyone seen or know how many RK/LT Broadways were made or were most FN/LT or FN/ST---I don't see to many round knob models in the B-way---My B-book leads me to think they wern't produced in the Round knob. I would be interested in a RK/LT if there is one for sale--- If anyone has one I'd appreciate a pic.---Thanks---sjb---

2. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

My Matt Eastman's guide to Browning Belgium sporting firearms 1903-1994 says all Browning Broadway trap guns were flat knob, none were round knob unless it was a special order. Made from 1961 thru 1975. Doesn't mention long/short tang. I don't know if thats accurate or not but thats what it says. GaryL.

3. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Every round knob Broadway I can remember was a Diana Grade. I might buy one if I found it but all of mine have flat knobs. Ron

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

If anyone has a Diana grade with a Round Knob for sale please PM me---I'd like to see a pic of a round knob broadway---Id be interested if for sale---Thanks---sjb---

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just replaced a RKLT broken stock with a FKLT stock, had to do a little inletting, tang is longer on Round Knob, and it IS a 30" Broadway!

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Eurojoe---Thanks--Only interested in all orig---Is yours for sale---pics and price---please sjb---

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

9. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

Follow the link to a round knob long tang Midas Broadway. They say it's a trap but the barrels are 28"??? GaryL. Copy and paste...........

http://www.collectorsfirearms.com/admin/product_details.php?itemID=24788

10. TC

TC TS Member

I know of a 28" factory broadway. Nice.

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Thanks guys but I am interested in 30" only with RK/LT---I still think they were made in that style and should be around---I'll just have to wait---Thanks for helping---George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.