1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Superposed 4 barrel skeet set for sale--CHEAP

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have an interesting Belgium Browning Superposed for sale. It's a 1968 (no salt) 12 ga. skeet gun with 28"barrels. Simmons Gun Specialties has made it into a 4 barrel set,by adding 20/28 and 410 barrels--all 28" bored skeet. They are Cordy-Belgium made barrels and they have no center ribs--like the K-guns. The 12 ga. barrels has the center rib removed, so all barrels look alike. They even put their own rib on the 12 ga. barrels to keep everything looking the same, when you shoulder the gun. The original forearm fits all sets of barrels. The 12 and 20 ga. barrels are ported. The small bores are not! The gun was reblued at sometime in it's 39 year history. Mechanically sound with perfect bores--this is an example of an early 4 barrel set, made before the gun makers started making their own sets. Simmons was always ahead of the curve. The stock has a 14 1/4" LOP. Toplever still to the right. Everything comes cased in a Browning 4 barrel luggage case. I'd rate the gun as very good and it has years of shooting life left in it. So if you want a cheap way to shoot all the gauges--here's your opportunity. A real conversation piece from a bygone era. Delivered to your dealer in the lower 48 for $1850. I doubt you could get ONE set of barrels made up for that price. Email for pix or call Bill at 609-658-7739.

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

This sounds like a very neat gun. If I had the $, it'd be mine, if just for a screwing around gun,,,take payments?? LOL. I don't think you'll have trouble selling it.

3. boomer

Send for pix and take out a loan!!!

4. newcastle

newcastle Member

Email sent, please get back to me.

5. daydreamer1

daydreamer1 TS Member

just a quick reference from a satisfied custumer of boomer. this man is a true pleasuer to deal with .i will only do my gun dealings with him from here on .he offeres some out standing deals .and his shipping is very fast. don't think anyone would be dissiponted dealing with him.once again thank you mr. davis for the outstanding deal you offered to all on this site ,my luck to get the stock and forarm befor anyone else! al dulude

6. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I remember this gun from the 70's. Simmons did a great job making barrels for the Browning Superposed. As I recall, the gun sold for around $ 1,500 in 1970 dollars, which makes it a real bargain at what boomer is asking.

7. boomer

Regarding the forearm--it has been converted to a regular forearm that you put on and off--just like any other gun--except Belgium Supers. No screws to take out--just pop the latch and slide it off. AL--THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS. A pleasure doing business with you!! BILL

8. boomer

Sold----Thank you guys!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

browning superposed 4 barrell set 28

4 barrel set shotgun for sale

browning midas grade four barrell

browning superposed 4 barrel

browning superposed barrel for sale

simmons gun specialties 12 gauge skeet barrel