1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super8 in Pinckneyville, any good?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by arnie2, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

Anyone stay there this year, if so how was it? The last couple of times i've stayed at a Super8 I was dissapointed. They just seemed run down, is this one any different?

2. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

stayed there this yr and they had made some up grades,my wife went also and she seemed to be ok with it, I would suggest taking your own pillow as theirs was to flat and hard for me..

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Did they ever turn on the pool heater? 2 years ago it was ice cold....

4. joehunter

joehunter Member

Here right now. Not bad at all. Pretty clean. It is about a half hour drive to Sparta. A very easy drive.

5. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

Thanks for the info, I made reservations there today for next year, my experience with Super8 has been iffy lately. The Holiday Inn Express I stayed in this week was nice, but it's over $30/day more.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

WoW!

I thought this was a new motel that was built about the same time as the Grand grounds was built maybe im wrong but went there last year to get a room and they wanted more than I wanted to spend so just pitched a tent on someones un occupied camper spot ok I did pay for a primative camping spot but wasn't maybe 3 or 4 there so wanted to be closer to people plus I liked the gravel surface better than the grassy ticks/and other bugs that might be un pleasant.

Ok my friend stayed there last week and he had no complaints at all

arnie2 I know what you mean about the super-8's it seems they have all been bought out by the people that wears a lot of covering over their head.

Anyway last year the place looked brand new and also was greeted by an american but im sure a non american owns it by now.

Fog

7. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

I'm not as concerned about who owns the place as I am about how they run the place.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

arnie2,

The way its run is usually directly effected by who owns it and is a reflection of same ... Walk in with your laundry on your head and they will treat you like a long lost brother ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

WPT, best to consider which part of the laundry, eh?.....Bob Dodd

10. gslam

gslam TS Member

Seen on dog kennel you've seen them all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.