1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super x2

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dave P, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Are these no longer made?

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

The X3 is the current seller, I don't know for sure if the X2 is discountined.
    The Winchester web site shows only the X3. The only X3's, I have seen on store shelves is the Signature Red Sporting Clays, which has red colored stock and forend.

I have a X2 I bought about 2 years ago with wood forend and stock. I have never shot a softer shooting auto, even softer than the SKB XL900. It handles a load as light as a 7/8's oz and will still cycle the action as it would a 1-1/8. It came with 2 pistons, 1 target, the other magnum and stock spacers to lengthen and change the cast from center to right or left. I recommend it for anyone and any type of shooting.

3. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

x2 is no longer made the gunshop here in marshall wi had quite a few x2s left and alot of x3s he sells alot of winchesters

4. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

I'd let mine go if your interested 26" brl 3.5" chamber black synthetic undertaker turkey choke used not abused $500 shipped to an FFL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.