1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super X2 at Trap Doubles

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ec90t, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ec90t

ec90t Guest

A spot weld or wire deflector should do the trick.

ec90t

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

That is one thing the Sx-1 and the SX-2 have in common. The sx-1 will toss an empty over the guys head on post 5 from post 1. The gas system is very efficient. What do you think about the recoil of your SX-2? Is your sx-2 a field gun or a sporting model? I was not aware if they make a trap model.Jeff

3. slickhead

slickhead Active Member

You know I was just wondering why Winchester does not offer the SX-2 in a Trap Model. They offer the sporting clays in both 28"&30" barrels. (Signature II) and it also has different stock shims. It looks to me it would be a very nice trap gun if it only had a Monte Carlo stock.JMHO! Jimmy

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

My guess would be the same place as the 1100 deflector pin, 3/4 back on top of the opening. I don't know if the barrel tang is right for it, but a spot weld there is easy and can be removed with a file if not wanted.

HM

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

It would be on the barrel tang tward the rear of the ejection port. Tron does a lot of this to Beretta's and he might be able to send you or post a picture. I know I not explaining this very well, but a picture will show it very well.
    The weld just makes it so the hull drops at your feet instead of the next trap house.

ec90t

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

JC:Would you explain how you adjusted the shell catcher to throw the shell forward. I don't recall seeing a Birchwood Casey catcher. Dave

7. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.