1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super X1 synthetic stock

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by planemaker, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planemaker

planemaker TS Member

In a previous thread titled Beautiful Guns, Chuckles put up a pic(below) that had two Super X's with Synthetic Stocks.
    Does anyone know the manufacturer of these stocks and a source for same ?

Tim.

[​IMG]

2. chuckles

chuckles Member

Tim, check your email....the two Carbon Bias Custom Painted stocks are for sale at $300.00 each or $500.00 for the two, I'll pay the shipping...

I also have a Special Super X Jeff Custom painted Rem. STS Green SX1 stock set for sale at $300.00....

[​IMG]

The two Carbon Bias are as follows, Field grade stocks that are stripped, sanded, primed, color base coated, Decal or Applique applied, Auto Clearcoated in High Gloss.....

I paid $250.00 each 5 years or so ago...they are in perfect shape, money back if not satisfied.

SuperXJeff has the back story on the STS Green one, it is also in AAA1 condition...

Chuck

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

bI also have an orange set that is OSU Beaver Orange or Texas Orange. They are the same. Talk about making a statement at the sporting clays range! They are ORANGE!!! Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.