1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ Super X Wanted $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by amboy49, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I made a mistake and sold a very nice skeet Super X on here about a year ago to someone who wanted a very nice gun. I now have sellers remorse and am led to look for either (1) a very nice trap model or (2) a field grade plain receiver model that I can send to Bill Main and let him go to work on it.

At this point I don't necessarily have a preference - I'm willing to pay market for a really nice trap model. But, the details must include stage 3 trigger and ventilated rib w/out the screw. If it has a skeet barrel all the better. My biggest weakness is wood so I'm looking for really great looking stock and forearm.

On the other hand, if I can pick up a field grade at the right price I'll start my project gun. Stock and barrel won't be as important but I'm not looking for something that is beyond use or repair.

Super X owners - take a look in the back of the safe or closet and send me a p.m.

Thanks in advance.

Amboy49

2. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Our trap club has a Super X 1 fixed full choke nice wood that they want to sell. Scott

3. alwayslearnin

alwayslearnin Member

0   0   0

Amboy49 is a great guy to do business with. Hope you find another one and post pics of the engraving you have done.

4. kjsncnb

kjsncnb Member

0   0   0

I have a Super X1 that I just took in on trade. Looks like plain jain model, comes with 2 barrels.

Let me know if you are interested

Kelly

5. ovaljack

ovaljack Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have a couple new in the box late model trap guns. Jack
    ovaljack_2011_2603118.jpg

ovaljack_2011_2603119.jpg

ovaljack_2011_2603120.jpg

6. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I've got one in the box, very late model, plain receiver and very nice wood. Looks unfired. $999 delivered. PM if interested!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.