1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super X Jeff, what ever happened to St. John?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Little Limber, Aug 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Limber

Little Limber TS Member

A few months back you had us all on pins and needles with the lynching of St. John thread. The poor guy who got booted from the Nevada shoot. What ever became of the story, the trap girl, the sheriff, the shooter? Inquiring minds want to know.

LL

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Nevada State Association reps claimed that the request was recieved too late to be investigated. Pretty convienent I would say. Needless to say there are a bunch of shooters from Oregon who won't be going to any shoots regardless of location in Nevada.Jeff

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The last word I've heard is that John was exonerated by the PITA board and the folks in Nevada admitted minor errors in their handling of the situation. This is not an official rendering of the facts; only what "I've heard" from one that should know....Bob Dodd

4. JDinTX

JDinTX Member

What is the thread name, I want the whole story. JD

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

I was only going by what the guy from Nevada said Bob. I should have asked John last night when he dropped off his wood splitter for me to borrow. Bob? did you go to Madras? I guess John broke the only 100 straight on the grounds in singles and came in with an 84 or 85 in the calcutta. Must have been tough shooting. I was busy or I would have gone. P.S Bob, If you want to buy a sx-1 call me as I am finding that with no time to shoot I am going to scale way ,way back and I plan on selling 25 shotguns. Jeff

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Jeff, I knew you were evidently behind in the mill of facts and fiction by your response. I did not go to the last Madras shoot but did hear from chatter that he did, in fact, manage 100 singles but pulled a Bob Dodd and came back to Earth in the h-cap. I DO plan to make the Sept. 22/23 shoot in Madras; one of my favorites but anything can change in the next 3 weeks. I'm not on the prowl for an SX-1 but I've told you before if you found a real cherry, un-altered, working like a charm, later model, I'd talk. If I go anywhere more than 5' from my driveway on this long weekend, it would be to CGESC on Sunday. If you want to try to tempt me that would be the time.....Bob Dodd

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi Bob, I am on my way out the door to help those on the pysch ward so no gunclub for me today. I am hoping to go tuesday evening as I have a new custom stock for a sx-1 that I want to shoot. Dennis Devault's work for a friend of mine. Mike and I like the same thing in a stock and he just shoots his 1100 better then his sx-1 so he sent the stock out for me too try. If I like it I will buy it. I don't know why I will buy it since i have no time to shoot. The retired guys get to have all the fun. LOL Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.