1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super X-1 release?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Why is it so difficult to locate a release trigger or to find a gunsmith that will convert a Super X-1 trigger to a release? I have called Spears, Allem, Marlette, Stu Wright and can't find anyone to do the conversion. Just wondering if anyone out there has a release to sell or knows a person that could convert the existing trigger. Thanks. Ed

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Ed, supposedly Gary roman is going to start doing them inthe Hobblityt fashion but he needs some guy to build the parts or some such. I had a friend that sent him a trigger where it sat for months. My buddy finally just had him send it back. If he is any closer to getting the parts I would say that he is your best bet. Most people that released them had trouble with them. The hobblitt was really a remake of the trigger itself using the sx-1 trigger trigger as the frame for the new release trigger. They were quite unique and although not the fastest release trigger ever built for an sx-1 I believe they were the most reliable. I have owned several. A guy had two for sale on here last week for 525.00 each and they were both gone within 24 hours. Try gary Roman as he may be your best hope at this point. Jeff

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Jeff: How would one contact Jerry Roman. Has he got a website? If nothing else do you know his phone # or his email address? Thanks a lot. Ed

4. arthalony

arthalony Member

Gary Romans phone # 502-458-1148

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.