1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super X-1 Release

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Aug 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I have finally given up trying to find a release trigger for my Super X-1. I have called about every trigger man in the country and none do the Super X-1. I discussed this with Phil Crenweldge and he told me although he had never done a release for a Super X-1; he was willing to give it a shot. I have heard a lot of good things about Phil and his excellent work. I think I will mail him my assembly after he gets back from the Grand. The only other person willing to do the job was Kemmerley; and I have heard nothing positive about his work on this forum. Ed

2. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

About 4 or 5 years ago at the Southern Grand I had a chance to buy a Super X-1 which had both a standard pull trigger assembly and also a separate release trigger assembly. The gun appeared to be in good shape and the price for the whole thing (including both trigger assemblies) was only around $700 if I remember correctly. I'm still kicking my ass for not buying it.

3. shoot em all

shoot em all Member

I have a timney release trigger that needs to be tuned/repaired by gunsmith. I am bringing to grand to see if anyone there can repair. As is now $150. after I get it fixed it will be $300. I will have it at grand 10th thru 17. If interested call me 225 279-4818 Jim W.

4. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Jim: You have mail. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.