1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super X -1, parts

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by like trap, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. like trap

like trap TS Member

Need help, looking for Pin 39, the keeper, for Super X-1, Nuline and Wright's did not have. Any suggestion ?

2. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

I have checked my parts and I do not have this "firing pin retaining pin" as it is called. This is not a high stress part, all it does is retain the firing pin. I would take the breach bolt to a industrial hardware store and have them match a pin to the hole, it needs to be a little shorter than the hole it goes into and a press fit. Should be easy to find a replacement pin.

Tom Strunk

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Click above

4. poorshooter

poorshooter TS Member

You might try Numerich's web site. Not sure of the address but A google search should get you there. I have purchased Super-X parts there before, and the prices are usually better than Nuline. God Luck!

5. poorshooter

poorshooter TS Member

You might try Numerich's web site. Not sure of the address but A google search should get you there. I have purchased Super-X parts there before, and the prices are usually better than Nuline. God Luck!

6. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

You need to measure the diameter of the pin and buy a bulk piece from Brownells, then cut/taper it to fit. Might as well get some other things you need too or freight and packaging will tear you up.

That's all Nuline was doing, was cutting to size bulk pins to sell. I guess making a couple hundred % wasn't enough, or have sold all they had made up.

7. like trap

like trap TS Member

Thank everyone for the information

8. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

like trap ,

Match a drill shank to the pin's bore ; snap it off ; need to be sure about one and/or both stakes . If the retainer slips out a bit , the bolt won't go to battery .

Charlie

9. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Call Pat Laib at 320-796-2686 on Monday. He just bought a lot of SX1 parts that were SX 1 Bob's inventory.

10. EDGARMCM

EDGARMCM TS Member

I have used a roll pin that fits tightly. They've worked fine. I bought a whole bag of them for miniminal cost. Drove it in most of the way and then cut it off with a dremel tool and drove in the rest of the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.