1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super X-1 parts for sell

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bubbaw, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Winchester Super x-1 parts that need a new home. I have two stage 3 triggers in very good shape with the retaining pin - $150 each. I also have two complete bolts with the connecting rod and the cocking lever for $125.00 each. I also have a 30" vent rib new style barrel with Brley extended S-2 chokes ( 2 chokes) for $295. This is a feild barrel - NOT a trap barrel. Shipping will be extra and all prices are firm. Take care and shoot well.
    William

2. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Both trigger are sold. The 30" barrelis sold. 1 of the bolt assm. is sold.

I also have (2) used s/s mag. tubes with complete blued steel gas systems (includes the spring, plug, blued forearm end cap and the small blued ring that goes between the forearm and the receiver) for $110 each.

Also a used 26" skeet barrel - all factory new style in excellent shape for $225.00

Also a used set of nice skeet wood with added professional recoil pad for $250.00

And one very unique custom forarm weight. It replaces the fore arm cap. 45.00

Pictures will be available tonight...... Take care.

3. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Both triggers, both bolts, 30 inch barrel, unique foreend weight and 1 of the s/s tube assembles are all SOLD.

The 26" skeet barrel, one s/s mag tube with gas system and forearm cap, and the skeet wood is available. I also have a very pretty set of field wood that hab been shortened to 14 & 3/8 with a recoil pad for 50.00.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.