1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super x 1 experts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by biercart, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biercart

biercart Member

I have two Super X model 1 autos and I believe I have a stage 1 and a stage 3 trigger, how do you tell the difference and which is the better trigger group, thanks for the help.

2. PowellCoho

PowellCoho Member

Springs, or number of springs are the big difference. Pull both trigger groups and you'll see one(older) will have two hammer springs, and the other(newer) will have a single hammer spring. Later models more durable - and easier to work on.

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

A quick way, normally the stage 3 has a slick trigger. No grooves cut in it. On the inside there will me no allen head adjusting screw in the stage 3.

If the springs have never been changed Coho is right but if they have been replaced and updated, they will all have just one spring.

Ajax

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

According to Wright's, no difference in working on them to get a good trigger pull. They have proved it to me time and again.

5. biercart

biercart Member

Thanks for the responses and the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.