1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Target 1 oz 1180 fps, anybody use them?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Easystreet, Mar 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Yes, I've shot about 3 or 4 flats of the Win Super Target shells. They break targets well with light/moderate recoil. The only thing I dislike about them is that Wal Mart won't sell me but six boxes of them at one time.

Easystreet

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I use them for the first shot in doubles. For me, there was a very noticeable difference in recoil and being able to move to the second shot. A few times I put the 1 1/8 oz shell in the first barrel by mistake and was surprised at the difference. Bill Malcolm

3. Easystreet

Rick,

Congrats on the good shooting! Glad you liked the new shells. I don't know why other manufacturers don't make and sell the 1 ounce promotional loads or why more stores/shops don't carry them. I think that when more shooters try the 1 ounce loads they will buy them more often.

Easystreet

4. Easystreet

Rick,

I agree. About 5 years ago, I got a really good deal ($29.50 per flat) on 10 flats of the 1 ounce Remington Game Load shells at 1290 fps. I think I have a flat or two of them left. They break targets very well, but I don't like shooting more than a few of them at any one time. Too much recoil for me to shoot on a regular basis.

Easystreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.