1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Nunzio does it again!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by puablo, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Ole Nunzio burnt the range up again at Danbury, CT today. 99 in the singles to win the Senior Vet top dog prize...this guy is a total animal! There was so much smoke hoverin over the traps that I could hardly see my targets when I called for them. Good shooting, buddy! puablo

2. plabels466

plabels466 Member

Unbelivable Jeff.....I will always remember the name ''Nunzio'' for being Italian myself.....Please tell Nunzio I said hello..... I remember winning a shoootoff at "Taconic Trap Club", probably in 1973 against Nunzio....I was shocked (I don't no why) when I read you are 72....I will be 72 in September.....Boy has it been that long????? Your dad Ted was one of my favorite people.....I loved his attitude & disipline.....He ran the best trapshooting club I ever shot at & I have shot at many.....We are blessed to have been part of an area where so many great gun clubs & people existed.....Hope you are doing well good friend.....Pete LaBella

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Hey, JR...just looked at the tread...not so hotra- 96. Like I said...too much smoke, couldn't see em good!

4. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

JR, tell your Dad I said hi, and I hope to see you guys soon at NY. puablo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.