1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Nunzio Does It Again!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by puablo, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

You remember my friend, Super Nunzio, from the last post where he designed his own replacement high rib for his trap gun out of wood. Well this is still in the prototype stages, works really well so far for him. But he's a little afraid of catching the barrel on fire with the flames coming out of the ports on his ported barrel. Don't forget the man sometimes uses flame thrower loads!

Well, with this background that Super Nunz has, of tinkering with stuff and always trying to come up with a better solution for things, he has now divulged his latest invention for treating minor arthritic pains. He states that you take 11 white raisins and soak them in gin for a couple of days, and when they are puffed up you eat them. His final analysis of this was that this system seemed to work pretty good, but not nearly as good as just soaking the raisins in the gin for a few days, and when ready throw out the raisins and just drink a good belt of gin.

Oh well, spring will be here shortly, right???

2. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Oh, I forgot to say that Super Nunzion would post on TS.COM, but he has he has a problem with cookies on his computer. He can't seem to figure this problem out yet, but you know ole SuperN...he dismantled his computer, took him quite awhile, and he reported he found em- one chocolate chip and one peanut butter. He didn't know quite what to do, so he just ate them.

3. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Puablo,

I got a buddy by the nickname of Joe Blitzvig that is a dead ringer for your pal SuperN. He designed a set of blinders that wrap around the front and actually have 1/8" holes right in front of the shooter's eyes...the idea being that a concentrated field of vision would make it easier to get into the "zone." Most of the guys call him "Pigpen."

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Jeff, you've not been trying some of his arthritic pills by chance?

5. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Bob, not yet but who knows??? Keep well, Jeff

6. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

WS-1,

I like guys like that...they got the good ideas! Nunzio even made some homemade lenses for his glasses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.