1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SUPER K-80 TRAP WOOD FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by walnutmaker, Dec 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

THIS SET OF ADJUSTABLE COMB TRAP K-80 WOOD FOR SALE AT A HOLLIDAY SPECIAL OF $1950.00. HAS THE EBONY GRIP CAP AND EXTRA FANCY CHECKERING! THIS IS ON EVERYONES WISH LIST!!!!!

PHIL SIMMS
    970-523-9566
    [​IMG]

2. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Trap set sold.!

3. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Funds never showed up --- still for sale! Phil

4. shoehorn324

shoehorn324 TS Member

0   0   0

Phil
    Very inerested in the wood. Is it straight-right-or
    left hand ?
    I tried your e-mail couldn't get it to send.

5. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Received my new stock from Phil Simms on Christmas morning from Fed Ex.

This stock has Phil's new hydraulic/spring/magnetic recoil reducing system. I shot my gun with this stock installed this morning. It is so smooth and soft, I'm delighted. I'm going to try it at the Ben Avery club outside of Phoenix tomorrow (ATA). Nothing to maintain, almost maintainance free. Phil I know you have a winner with this new design.

Thanks ---

Tom Strunk

6. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Someone out there could really use this wood and should make me A REASONABLE offer on this elegantly checkered and finished set. 14 3/4 lop 1 5/8" drop 2 1/2"mc 1/4" rh offset rh palm swell. Was intended for sporting clays but would work fine for trap too. Is new! Phil Simms @ (970) 523-9566

7. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

0   0   0

Not to crash a thread, but where do I see this recoil reduction mechanism that Phil has created?

8. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Dove commander, Tom is shooting one of the first units. This thing is brand new and we are just starting out. Please watch www.simmsgunstocks.com in the coming weeks for photos and specs. Thanks Phil

9. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

0   0   0

Set sold to a reliable buyer. Thanks to all who have looked! Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.