1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Crown Sidelock Krieghoff only one ever made

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Spotted this at the Florida State shoot it is the only one ever made wanted to buy it but was 50 grand short I had the down payment. Maybe we could all chip in and buy it together and each take turns shooting it over the years. I'm sure it would be a good investment over time we could make money on it after we all had our turn with it. It is a combo over/under with a unsingle trap barrel it is a pull trigger and a release is not possible as the side locks are detachable I was told. I shoot a release so I just will have to pass this bargin $55,000.00 gun up.

Buddy
    <a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=K2.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=k1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/?action=view&current=k3.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

With a shotgun like that....you would learn to use a pull trigger!

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Isn't that the one that was for sale here a few weeks ago? Not a K-80 but an Ulm made by Krieghoff. Belongs to Craig Gasparine of NJ

Ed Yanchok

4. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Looks like someone got a little rough with the stock removing those side plates.

Regards....Gerald

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Probably blow up with 60,000 ps reloads! Tom Rhoads

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Ed thats just what I thought when I first saw it 10 sec. ago.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ulm is more of a gentlemans gun to be used at an occasional shoot- not meant as a competitin gun and not designed to stand up to heavy volumes of shooting- really it more the trigger mechanism than the action

You can custom order an ULM or could with whatever engravng you were willing to pay for

regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.