1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Super 8 Motel in Du Quoin Illinois

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by C Prince, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C Prince

C Prince TS Member

Just wondering if anyone has stayed at the Super 8 in Du Quoin Illinois for the Grand? Was it clean, friendly, what is around it?

Chad

2. Adjustment Boy

Adjustment Boy TS Member

Stayed there last year. Burger joint next door, super walmart accross the street. About 25 minute drive to grand . Super * is friendly andd is your basic super 8. I would go back there again.

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

It is owned by the Indian who also owns the S8 in Pinkneyville. The help at both places are nice folks, except for the owners son, who is just like his dad.

4. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

It was not a 25 minute drive more like 45 minutes. The room I stayed in was dirty and it had a rather unique order to it. Try the one in Pinkneyville, at least its brand new!

J.D.

5. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

HAHAHA thats alright

6. Stuart

Stuart Member

If Mr Patel own both the Pinckneyville and DuQuoin Super 8 stay away. He is the guy that raised the rates three times on you Trap Shooters the first year. He claimed his computer crashed abd lost all the reservations and sold the same rooms at twice the price.
    I live in Pinckneyville and would love to have you stay here, but don't stay with this guy. The Chamber won't even have anything to do with him.

7. Mike Rademacher

Mike Rademacher TS Member

We stayed at the BEST WESTERN in DuQuoin last year. Great rooms, and reasonably priced...I think about $65 for three in a room. And, everyone spoke English!

8. GCTC

GCTC TS Member

I stayed in DuQuoin across from WalMart, next to sonic. It was the Super 8 I thought. The room was clean, the AC worked well. Excellent dining in the immediate area.

Was most pleased. Took me 35 minutes at the speed limit. An excellent choice. The people in the motel were wonderful, as well as the people in town. It was a very good experience.

Rod Ritter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.